Terms & Conditions
- When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to www.saneymi.com or Saneymi.co.uk for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
- All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Saneymi- handcrafted accessories
- The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
- Any offer of free delivery is limited to a standard delivery service, to UK mainland only.
- All payments on Saneymi.com are processed via Worldpay , a secure payment gateway. Saneymi Handcrafted Accessories assumes no liability whatsoever for the availability and functionality of this service. Saneymi Handcrafted Accessories assumes no liability for any financial loss caused by the use of Worldpay payment service.
- By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to Saneymi Handcrafted Accessories, to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card will be pre-authorised.
- You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
- If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfill your order from stock and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
- We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of despatch. Should you wish to make any changes prior to despatch, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- You fail to make payment to us when due.
- You breach any of our terms and conditions.
- If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you.
Saneymi Handcrafted Accessories reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you if:
We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes, which may apply in respect of any, or certain, specified items on the Website. Such codes may only be applied to purchases of full-price items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale or discounts.
Conformity of Goods
Every care is taken to ensure that the description, specification and pricing of all products shown on our website is correct. The product information and specification provided is not binding, but is carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
While the colour reproduction of each product is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browsers.
Saneymi Handcrafted Accessories will act immediately to correct any error identified and are under no legal obligation to honour a price displayed in error.
Product Properties and Wash Care for Scarves
All products on Saneymi Handcrafted Accessories are handcrafted using the finest natural fibres.The subtle variations in colour, texture and finish are intrinsic to hand made products.Our products involve crafts-based traditions of hand spinning, dying, weaving, wood block printing and embroidery. An irregular weave, stitch or print is not a defect – handcrafted means uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
Colours:We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products shown on this Web site. However, because the colours you see will depend on your monitor,we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate. There may also be variations due to the handcrafted nature
As most of our scarves are made of natural fibres and Handcrafted, dry cleaning is the recommended mode of washing.
Product Properties and Care for Jewellery
Pure silver would be far too soft to be made into jewellery that could withstand daily wear and tear. Therefore, most silver jewellery comprises sterling silver, an alloy of silver, strengthened by other metals. Please take due care if you are allergic to any metals, Saneymi Handcrafted Accessories will not be liable or held responsible for any adverse reactions.
Please note that all items are handcrafted from natural materials and as such their composition and colour may vary slightly from the image shown, in particular, natural and raw gemstones which can have slight inclusions. There may also be minor variations in actual dimensions and specifications. We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products shown on this Web site. However, because the colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
All sterling silver will tarnish/ oxidise over time. This will happen much faster when the jewellery comes into contact with perfume, salty air, sulphur, skin creams, hairspray, make up, chlorine and acidic skin ph. The degree of tarnishing (oxidation) is dependent on the skin and care habits of the wearer. Tarnishing or oxidisation of silver is therefore not a manufacturing fault.
We also recommend that you do not wear your jewellery while bathing, whilst in bed or during sporting activities.
Many of our pieces are made with semi-precious stones which chip and crack. Harsh, abrasive cleaners will scratch these semi-precious stones, creating flaws that remove their sheen.Keeping silver out in the open will speed up tarnishing. With proper storage silver doesn’t require routine cleaning.
When you place an order with Saneymi Handcrafted Accessories it is assumed that you have read and you agree with the above terms and conditions.